Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Break

Yesterday and today are Fall Break for the kids - so I happily requested the days off work too.
Talked to my mom and we made plans with my sister and her 2 girls who were also off.
We called my cousins and went to see the newest member of the Wilson clan. The beautiful Sophie! She is now 5 months old and is adorable - even side by side with her Grandpa Joe.
We had a nice lunch with Sophie & her Grandma Barbie and her Aunt Sam. We have not seen them in quite awhile so it was really a nice time.
Before going to lunch we went to an apple orchard and got apples and cider and then went for a hike in their 8 acre corn maze. It was fun - the girls paired off and then Joe hung with me and Grammy and Aunt Julie. There are 10 markers in the maze and you get to pick a topic and are given a sheet with 10 multiple choice questions to help you figure out which way to go.
Here are my Mom, Joe and my sister Julie enjoying the corn maze - it took us about 30 mins to get through it - but it was sunny and dry and we really had fun. Good thing we did not plan it for today - it is rainy and dreary out there today.


My knitting bag made the trip but only to show off a couple scarves -- no knitting was done til I was home with my feet up. My gorgeous green scarf is moving right along.





No comments: