Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disappointment in Knitting


Okay this is a lame image to use.
But it is how I feel.
I had a knitting disappointment.
Because of it I did not blog and am doing a very very simple scarf.
I put the cute little baby sweater together and it looks horrible!
Can't give it to anyone - even if the baby can't complain.
I talked to a friend about how to maybe salvage the project.
But I am so bummed by it -- it looked great when it was just 4 pieces,
I just haven't been able to post anything.
AND
no photos till I fix it -- if it is fixable.
I will try to fix it.
My backup plan is that the parents will never know there was an
attempted sweater and I will give them a cute yellow hat and booties.
And man you clamoring hordes of blog
commenter are relentless....
okay I am really just talking to Stacie here.

2 comments:

Stacy J said...

I guilted you into posting. Sorry the sweater didn't turn out quite right....booties and a hat will be cute if that's what the gift ends up to be!

Leenda said...

Sorry about the sweater disappointment. I know you'll fix it.

Focus on the fact that they loved the blanket and that you did a fantastic job on it! Nice pics.