Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's going on...

At the end of April Brooke and I got a chance to walk the dog
around the IMS!
It was a fund raiser for the the local humane society.
We were blessed with a nice day and I think Auggie
enjoyed it the most.

Sorry the blog is slow.
I am knitting (I think I have 3 things on the needles -- none of them very
far along.)
Life is busy around here - with all the year end busyness.
Yesterday I got to see little Lizzie --
she is precious. She already loves her blankie & I can't
wait to see her in her little sweater.
So I have babies on my mind. Thought I would share this cute little baby photo I found.


The other fun thing going on is the
our local Knit shop is sponsoring a team.
And we will be knitting for 24 hours during the walk.
A group of us are knitting for 3 hours Saturday and I think
I may come back and knit in the early am on Sunday.
I think it is really cool that we are doing this.
I am going to knit a pink breast cancer scarf.


So that is just some of what is going on here.

No comments: