Friday, January 9, 2009

Not starting off quite right

Life is getting in the way of blogging once again. I worked quite a bit this week and then there are a few after school kid activities going on. See..... Joe had a makeup wrestling meet. That is him in the green. He won!! Yeah JOE.

Tonight I have to work concessions at the basketball game for the band boosters.
I have my first finished project done -- it was worn again this morning by Mara as she headed to school. I will photograph it when I remember. It is a nice, warm head band (ear band) that matches her scarf.
Since today I am home (my car is in the shop) I made sure to have some new yarn for my next project and I started while waiting on Brooke as she had brass practice last night at church.
It is a lovely baby blanket in 2 colors -- I will get a picture of it soon too.
So hopefully today will kick off my better blogging habit for 2009.

No comments: