Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


Happy 2009 to everyone!
I am still trying to recover from the holidays.
Today was almost normal. Tomorrow I think I will reclaim the house.
By Monday things might seem quite blah like always.
Not much new knitting going on. There is a friend who has a new
granddaughter so I am making a cute pink hat with the
fluffy stuff on top.
Then I plan to purchase some cute yarn for a lovely
afghan for a very special baby girl due in May.
A friend has asked for an adult pair of clogs for her ill mother-in-law.
Those are what are on tap.
I am keeping the blog going - and will continue to document all my knitting -
hopefully there are many readers out there happy to hear this.
I am not picking a number -- ask some friends I was stress there in November when I wasn't sure I could reach it but it was oh so close.
So lots of knitting for family and friends that is the goal.
Also want to make a couple more challenging items this year too.
I have one pattern for a cardigan sweater that is already near the top of my list.
And just to warn you there will be lots of family photos posted here too!
Thank you one and all for all the encouragement and kind words you have shared with
me over the last year - each and every comment was cherished.
Jeannie

3 comments:

Stacy J said...

I am finally back online and can read your blog again! Congrats on meeting your goal in 2008.

shrink on the couch said...

knitted clogs. are they like adult booties? slippers? haven't heard or seen these. sounds cool.

e.beck.artist said...

you better keep blogging!