Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's coming along!

See the Easy Lace cardigan is moving along -- third time starting is a charm.
I was adding an extra stitch in my head -- it was not on the pattern.
Sometimes mistakes are on the readers end!
I love the feel of the yarn.
And it is tough to see in this photo but the lace at the bottom is really cool.
I sat at the boys basketball game last night and got
about 2 inches done. Brooke was playing in the pep band.
Not that the regular reader will know - but Kim will -- I am thinking I will add a button
or maybe a pearl bead later -- could not find a button I just loved.
Oh and this came out of the March 2009 issue of Creative Knitting -
there are more on sale at my store!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! This is so much fun for me to see you making this!

e.beck.artist said...

looks gorgeous ... can't believe you had to start over so many times ...

and i vote button ....