Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl, Snow & The End of a Season

We had a blast last night at the Jacob's Superbowl party.
Not tons of football watching - but lots of friends chatting.
And we did all get to view the 3D commercial.
Isn't Stacy cute in her paper glasses.
And Greta, Derek and Jim seem quite amused.
Mara was able to build a snow fort since the snow is sort of melting and
getting more packable.


And Joe had his last meet last week - here he is trying hard
to pin this flexible opponent.

I thought I would get to knit at the Superbowl bash -- nope to much
fun hanging with good friends.
I really love football but only got to watch the last quarter (which
I think was the most activity of the whole game).
I have the baby blanket moving along -- but also have 2 other
projects lined up right behind it -- or maybe along with it.




No comments: