Saturday, June 14, 2008

REVEALED

TA DA
The Double Secret Project

Here is Miss Lisa & I with her new lovely Alpaca prayer shawl. This is pretty true color - it was done with 2 yarns camel color and cream. I love the way Alpaca feels - it is so soft and luxurious. It is light weight but really warm!

Lisa is in the beginning stages of her battle with breast cancer and this blanket was a labor of love -- it was quite emotional for me to knit this and often pray for Lisa and her family.
I hope it brings her lots of warmth and comfort now and when she has beaten this cancer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanie,

The blanket is beautiful!!!! I am sure your friend was very touched.
Gina

Jess said...

Beautiful gift. It shows you have a very caring heart. I wish her all the best with her battle and send my prayers as well. :)
(heyknithappens on Ravelry)