Monday, June 9, 2008

Soooooo Close

I owe a picture of the big kids on their birthday. Two cakes this year - because the husband was sure I would forget to bake a cake -- plus he likes ice cream cake. Ha, I didn't forget and we got ice cream cake and chocolate cake! They are now 15!
And here is a good picture of my nephew (and new graduate) Andy --he is going to IUPUI in the fall. We attended a nice graduation party at my brother & sister-in-laws house yesterday.
Now the thing I am so close to doing is finishing the double secret project. Realistically I think Wed is a good guess on when I will be done. But today is a nice slow nothing going on day -- I may try to work hard on it. We will see and then I will post!

1 comment:

shrink on the couch said...

is that the runner? and his hair is now short? or a different boy?