Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Great Day

Me and Sandra Lee -- of Semi-homemade fame!
She was signing in Ohio today - so a friend and I went to see her.
It was great fun - she was funny and nice -- what a perfect day!
OH and I finished project # 32!
a pair of felted clogs -- tiny ones
The left is the finished knitted clog - the right is the other one after going through a hot
agitated bath in my washer.
I made one last night and one tonight. They were so fun.
Oh and the wool was free from a friend.
Now I am going to felt the other one and tuck them away for a
Christmas gift for a small girl, and get started on another pair!


3 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

oh my gosh! these are my favorite of all the things you've ever made .. i had NO idea you could knit SHOES ... and i adore clogs! ...
you are too groovy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. The colors look good. See I told you that you could have a pair of them done in a short time.

Lisa Ann said...

They are cute! I can't believe they shrink up that much. Thanks again for going to see Sandra Lee with me!... such a fun day!!
L.