Monday, November 24, 2008

YAHOOO for Project #33

This is my youngest new winter coat - brown with a touch of purple or burgundy
in the bright light. So I found this wonderful, very soft, fat yarn
that made this great scarf!
It is a 2 by 2 rib for those of you who know what that means.
She was in no mood to model this right before bed tonight -
you guessed it she is 12 1/2!
This is a nice long scarf ~ she can wrap it twice around her neck at least.
And I think I have enough yarn to make a hat too.
Now off to finish that second peach clog, oh and that scarf for a Christmas gift,
and those other 2 Christmas gifts, and a hat and scarf for a
homeless guy that hangs out at the store....and who knows what else while my
day job kicks into high gear.
OH WELL..... like the song says ..... I can sleep when I'm dead.

No comments: