Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Here are my brother-in-law Rob and my husband Jim out back preparing to fry our Turkey.
By preparing I mean opening a beer.
The end result though was a wonderful turkey.
I got no shots of the bird going in I was too busy in the kitchen getting the other
stuff ready to eat. There were 16 here. So lots of food and lots of family.
Here are the guys after eating -- the big one on the sofa is my
brother Jim.

After most of the company left (the in laws are here til Saturday)

We went to friends and had a fun little turning on the Christmas lights event

it included a live drum roll and some fireworks.


Today I worked in the morning then we all went to see Bolt at the movies -
Alex - 7 and Hannah 5 really liked it - but so did the rest of us.
Now to watch football and knit

No comments: