Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ahhh the Holidays.....

Like always with the holidays - it seems to take forever for them
to arrive. Then when they do they are over in a flash.
Here is a quick overview of some of the hub-bub.

Christmas morning - after Dad's scavenger hunt/ guessing game for extra gifts.
The kids got to share in the cash!

Then we headed to my mom's - where she is famous for her shared/multiple gifts...
this time it was my sister and I - we received very cool shirts.
The quote is "My Sister has the Best Sister in the world"
Gotta love it.

My sister got knitted item #42 for the year!
It kept me up past midnight getting it finished!


The next day we headed to my Mother-in-laws.
Here is little Noelle in her felted clogs! She liked them better
than the stuffed giraffe we got her.
She knows how to make her Aunt happy.

Oh and we celebrated her baptism too!
Here she is with her family at church!

Tomorrow it is back to work for me -- then some elf needs to clean up around here.
Oh and there is a knitted item #43 to give out.





No comments: