Friday, July 4, 2008

Not My Best Picture - But My Only

This was the one picture I got that has Brooke marching. She is the short one towards the right of the picture. She has the reddish hair.

I know it is fussy and has most kids heads chopped off -- but I was excited. And it was just starting to rain. But I am confident enough to show you my horrible picture because I am proud of my girl and my country as we celebrate July 4th!

The rain picked up the more they marched (if they had been earlier in the parade -- it was pretty big- they probably would have marched in not much rain at all.
I bet when we pick her up she is not to thrilled with marching in the rain.

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

excited? rain? surrrrrrrrrrre, jeanne. we know it was those july 4th margaritas you were slurrrrrrrrping! admit it!!!

haha

happy 4th to you and yours ! ! !

Anonymous said...

no drinking til after 5 for me. then it was blueberry lemondrops(2)
and mai tai (2)
and I had to be up for work at 7am...ugh I am not young

jeannie

shrink on the couch said...

Your comment:

"HEY - when your kid is in that high school band you will like watching them -- or at least have to watch them! ;)"

I only meant the reason the picture was fuzzy and cut off wasn't due to excitement/rain, it was due to all those slurrrrps.

I didn't mean that you weren't excited to see your kid. Just joking about the reason for the bad photo.

Does that make sense?