Friday, July 18, 2008

One of Those Weeks

Things have been busy here all week. The youngest is working at VBS at our church everyday. Then the oldest is working at it just some days. Plus my son has his volunteer job 2 days this week and I am working somewhere mixed in these times. So lots of getting people here there and everywhere.

Then yesterday I did not feel well right before work - finally got feeling well enough to make my shift - but I was a bit late. After working I had to hurry home to get Brooke and our half dog and get them to the county 4-H fair for dog obedience.
They did pretty good. This is their 5 year doing this (not to mention that little sis did it last year with the dog due to the big trip Brooke took) - so the dog is a 6 year pro.
And we are sad to realize that this is probably the last year -- at least for the girl --she is just too busy with band and high school stuff. And hopefully a job next year (this is mom's goal anyway).

Our summer has kicked into full gear and I will wonder what happened when it is over that is for sure.

1 comment:

shrink on the couch said...

Summer is flying by at lightning speed here too. I like it that way. Barton Springs tomorrow! Yahoo!