Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well Traveled Yarn

















Knitting content on my Knit blog - go figure!
Here is some lovely Irish yarn that was bought for me in Ireland. It is 100% Wool Aran!!

Now to figure out what to knit out of it. I am thinking a nice lap blanket -- I think there is enough for that.

My son was going to get it for me - but his leader (who we gave rides to and from the airport) said she would get it for me as a Thank You ~ what a nice thank you.


















So Joe decided to get me a great zip up cardigan with a hood. It is super warm. I will take a picture of me in it when I am showered.

So there ya go - yarn on my knitting blog for a change.

It is nice to have my boy home -but he loved his UK trip ~ or we think so by all the stories he is sharing with us.

No comments: