Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Attitude Adjustment

I know my post yesterday was entitled happy knitter - and that I am/was. But man today I went to work - also worked last night - and I have to say that I think I need some serious attitude adjusting at work!! So the rest of the week I am going to keep this little yellow dude in mind when I am at work. I am usually a cheerful person but something is pulling against me and I am going to change that. I am pushing back - with a happy, positive attitude -- if it kills me!

1 comment:

e.beck.artist said...

you've been busy? how busy am i that i haven't even BEEN to your blog in so long ... what's up with that? and i'm sorry!!!!
i love the little hat for ethan a few posts back ... and i'm sorry you are out of sorts at work .... it's good you are trying to keep a happy outlook!