Wednesday, September 3, 2008

See I am Knitting!

Here is the blanket. It is about 25 inches long. I adore the color and the pattern is quick.

I started the 2nd ball about 3 inches ago. I think it will take 3 balls -- maybe four to make it as long as I want it to be.

I got some lovely purplish alpaca yesterday -- just enough for a scarf - now to find a pattern. I will look here.

I also got a nice medium blue yarn to make a couple baby boy hats for friends - one coworker had a grandson born yesterday -- he will need a hat. The other little boy is not due til winter so I will make sure to get him a hat to come home from the hospital in.

So those projects should go quickly. I really want to get to 20 - that is halfway to my goal -- and way more than I ever thought possible.

Started back with our church book club last night - that was fun - we a have a good group of gals and I enjoy seeing them once a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice meeting you last night! I look forward to lots of fun evenings discussing all things literary ( and non-literary) with all of you!
Happy Knitting!
mary rose