Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here is the Proof - -

I am alive. Just really busy. For the last week I have had a
taste of single parenting - I am not strong enough to pull it off.
Jim has been up north helping his mom - her basement flooded.
And not just a little.
I am just worn out by keeping the 3 kids on track and on time.

Saturday was crazy but here is some of what went on.
This is Mara (#4) playing in her 2nd game with her team.
They looked really good.
There was also a very large cross country meet.
Joe was not feeling well but this picture is at the end of the 5K
and he looks better than I would.

These are some of his teammates after the meet - the course is nearby and really it was a nice place to spend some of my morning - then the boys and girls parents did a pitch-in lunch.

This plane did 3 or 4 fly overs getting a good view of the runners on the course.

I would have had band contest pictures from Saturday night for the other kid -- but lightening and a long rain delay kept me at home.

Jim arrives home tomorrow -- we are all ready for dad to get back. And I am going to be happy when the older 2 can drive and I do not have to be in 2 places at once.

I barely knit -- just some here and there to keep me sane.


No comments: