Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feels like Friday

Since the kids have no school tomorrow -- the homecoming parade was today! There has not been a "real" homecoming parade in our town for quite awhile.
Here is the beginning of the parade. Sadly for my youngest we were near the end of the route and the parade participants were out of candy.
Here is the marching band! When they were playing (right before this photo was taken) they sounded great!
Here are the Flag guys -- I believe they have a real name -- I just don't know it. There were about 5 floats and the football team was on 3 different flatbeds. It was the perfect evening for a parade. I have the whole weekend off (3 days!!). I plan to catch up around here and go to the big game tomorrow. I am told that these guys are called ROCKS boys-- I knew there was a special name.

1 comment:

shrink on the couch said...

first time I've seen guys carrying flags!