Monday, December 1, 2008

Cuteness Abounds Here!

Here is project 36 - it really is a burgundy 2 x 2 ribbed scarf -- not so pink as it looks in this photo. It goes with the hat I made last week. They will be given to a gentleman who hangs out in our store alot - he is jobless. So the gals at work thought he could use a warm hat and scarf.
It is a thick scarf and the hat I made on smaller needles is really dense and will be quite warm.
Here is my niece Noelle - she is one - playing with the scarf yarn (much truer color in this picture!) She is almost walking... and is such a sweetie. And I think I have taught her to love yarn.

She enjoyed playing with the ball as it fell apart - lucky for me Noelle's mom was happy to untangle it and wind it into a ball for me.

Is she not the cutest?!


1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......