Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sorry I've Been Busy - it is that time of year

One of my excuses is that there was a big party.
It was a holiday open house at my Mom's last weekend.
See here I am with my Mom behind all the food!
The night before the party I made these for a little girl coming to the party.
They are the 41st knitted item of the year.
The next morning I felted them in Mom's washer.
Aren't they cute?


And here they are on little Sophia -- she is 6 mos old -
she is my cousin Luke's little girl. Here she is with my brother Jim.
Wearing her little slippers -- they are a bit big.
She will fit them next Christmas.

So that was what I have been up to.
This week is the last week of school and we have had snow and some ice
so things are busy.
I have one more Christmas gift to make and another set of little clogs for a 3 year old.





3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

adorable little footies!!! but even cuter little Sophia : )

Anonymous said...

I remember here dad at that age!
ACK I feel old
jeannie

shrink on the couch said...

merry christmas to you and yours! thanks for the sunny card! that water looks so beautiful!