Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesdays

Ahh... my favorite day of the week has arrived. Is it strange that I look forward to Tuesday?

Not if you know what I do on Tuesday. Most Tuesdays (yes we miss a few) you can find me with my friends (Hey Rosanna & Jill) knitting at our local yarn shop (LYS in knitter speak). We get there after 10 am and we chat, laugh, solve world and local problems, touch the lovely yarn and OH YEAH knit. Then we go to lunch at a great local place and come back and knit some more.

So I have that to look forward to today... that and I have been asked to make a scarf for a gentleman at our church - so I need to buy a bit of yarn. I am thinking about using blues.



Oh and I want to honor my mom - yesterday was her birthday. She is the best and although I fall quite short I have always wanted to be just like her. So again - Happy Birthday MOM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom I said "Happy B-Day!"
I knew your mom when she was probably around our age and you are more like her than you know - she would SO have had a blog and done knitting! You are awesome and the knitting is beautiful! Take care - love ya!
Theresa :)

Allison said...

Have I now finally "arrived" in the modern age, now that I have a friend who has a blog? I think I have! Thanks for letting me tag along today for lunch and my impressive (?!) re-entry back into the knitting world. (Does three rows of ten stitches count?) Good job on the blog! I am inspired!
Allison