Wednesday, January 30, 2008

# 3




Okay, I know they have not been mind-boggling difficult items, but this is the 3rd knitted item this month - that is huge for me. I can not tell you the last time I started and finished 3 items in one month. I am proud.

This cuddly blankie is going to someone special right away. My coworker Marci is due in 5 weeks so this will be for her 2nd child. She has the cutest little girl Layne right now who will be 2 in early May. We have watched Layne a few times and she is a sweetie. We want her new brother or sister to be swaddled in love too.
I have 2 other projects on the needles -- I like having different things to choose from.
But one a man's scarf will take precedent and I will concentrate on it for a while.

Hope you are enjoying this blog as much as I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a scarf I've been beginning (and beginning again)for three years now. Maybe when everyone is out of diapers and potty trained I'll finally get it done. Till then, I'll just live vicariously through your blog and enjoy your creations! Thanks for sharing!
Beth

e.beck.artist said...

you rock !
great blankie ....
and two more on the needles?
that's fab too .....

i like that you tossed the blanket on the tree for a photo ... very fun and groovy .....

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mom

It's great that you've been working hard on your Resolution. I'm glad you're having fun with it and your blog. I do like the way you photogragh your knitted projects when thet're done.

Oh, you should tell them about The Hat!

Love You,
Brooke