Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A view from Tuesday

Here is a glimpse of my favorite day - this is Rosanna with her Rolling Stones sweater. Doesn't it look good. Now to get mine finished.

And just because she knew I would put her on the blog - she snapped a picture of me with the quick & easy baby blanket that is for Marci's new one due in early April.
These were both taken at the shop -- check the margin for a link.

Thanks one and all for the nice comments and the encouragement. Keep visiting. Number three will be this blanket that I plan to finish tonight!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my sweater together. You have to get your done so that we can wear them. Keep knitting.

Rosanna

e.beck.artist said...

hooray ... a pic of you and everything!! rah!
number three on your list should be done now? hope so .... gotta love that feeling of accomplishment .....

Anonymous said...

Jeannie-bo-beannie! There you are in all your knit-glory! I am so proud of you...knitting AND blogging! How cool.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Scane is spelled Skein.
Love Mom