Saturday, January 26, 2008

WHY

The reason I entitled my blog Knitting Resolution is probably obvious.... This year I made a New Years Resolution to make more knitted gifts.


Here is the first finished object of 2008. It is what I would call a dressy scarf. It is cream with gold and silver in it. I will document these gifts - and yes there will probably be lots of scraves since they are usually quicker to make.
Right now I have another scarf completed (I will photograph it today). I have a baby blanket on needles and another quick scarf just started last night.
Thanks one and all for the encouraging comments - I sure do appreciate it.
I will try to make this interesting and feel free to leave questions in the comments - I will read them and try to answer them all.

2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

beautiful scarf ..... thanks for posting it .... glad you figured it out....

Anonymous said...

Yay, Jeannie! I have to agree with e...beautiful scarf! I always toy around with taking up knitting again...and crosstich again...and painting again...and...well, ya know...all the artsy things I love!

Hugs