Friday, April 18, 2008

Focus

I think that is what I need today. I need to focus on one knitting project & finish it!
I am free this morning and I am going to pick up that pink & green scarf and work just on it.

This is hard because I have a new project on the needles -- but I worked some on that yesterday so that should be enough for now. I need to get a project or 2 done this month because I have yet to finish one in April. The point of this blog is to keep me knitting and finishing knitted items.

Yesterday was nice I knitted with my friend Roxane -- i wish it could have been longer but work needed me.

Do you know that knitting is really a social thing? Or maybe I should say it is for me. There are only a few patterns that I have to do away from friends because they need my focused attention. But most of what I knit I can do with friends and keep the the conversation moving.

So I am off to focus....at least until the kids get home (it is an early release day -- why I have no idea).

2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

my kids had no school today .... a snow day ... that wasn't used ... so we get it now ...on the most gorgeous spring day ever .... achoooooo .....

shrink on the couch said...

the social aspect is appealing. so many hobbies require solitude. reading for one. or near solitude, blogging.