Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Because I Promised (okay maybe threatened)

FIRST THINGS FIRST: I need to thank my super hard working coworkers for making this event so fabulous. I owe them many kudos for all their wonderful work and dedication to making these events run smoothly. THANK YOU ALL.


Now I bring you my incredibly artistic photos of my good buddy (or at least she was before this) Laurie. She was a great help at the event - as you can tell.

She is a hard worker. Making sure all the customers are ready for their books to be signed.

I know you love these pics L -- your welcome! :)

1 comment:

Jill--starstruckcat said...

Jeannie--

Yesterday evening was such a blast! BIG HONKIN' KUDOS to everybody at B&N Carmel who made it such an enjoyable event.

And thanks, also, for taking such great pictures during my turn at having my book signed by The Harlot. They are fantastic and much appreciated!

xoxo, Jill (aka Starstruckcat/the woman with the red birkenstocks with the sheep on them)