Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Yarn Harlot In Indiana

Here she is with the sock taking a group shot!
What a fun event - we think there were around 250 knitters that enjoyed themselves. Stephanie was a trooper and signed books and books and took pictures til just about 11pm.

This is a shot of Stephanie talking. Even my non knitting coworkers were laughing.
My son Joe made an appearance to get his picture with Stephanie and the infamous sock!
Here is a gal showing off her first socks! (CHECKOUT Laurie behind Steph in the black shirt blond hair in front of the railing -- I will throw in some more L pics later tomorrow -- she was in a ton of my photos!)
AND last but not least Me and the Yarn Harlot -- I was so excited for my sock picture!

What fun -- of course I knew that a store full of knitters would be a wonderful thing...now I think my coworkers agree!


1 comment:

e.beck.artist said...

how exciting for you!!!