Monday, April 14, 2008

What I did on my Spring Vacation....


So I didn't get much done -- but I did do some. I am about 2/3rd done on the pink scarf -- when I added in the 2nd ball I made sure to keep the cool zig zaging going like it was. It will not be a warm warm scarf. It will be a nice scarf for cool spring mornings. I like it a lot and am thinking of keeping it for me -- that doesn't help my make more knitted gift crusade though.
The sweater front is just about done -- I am debating making it about an inch longer. I don't want it too short.
So that is my knitting content for the day.
I need to make a swatch for a new summer knit project that Rosanna and I will knit together (that means we are each knitting the same project - not one project that 2 people are knitting on).

3 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

definitely add an inch ...or two ... i hate when something isn't long enough!
great colors in your pic ....

shrink on the couch said...

gotta keep knit gifts for yourself every once in awhile. self promotion is a good thing!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how beautiful the pink scarf is! Did it zig-zag on it's own?

It was fun to have you all in the shop today!

Happy Knitting!