Thursday, May 1, 2008

COOL


OK - I am knitting - this is what I am knitting. A cute summer (no sleeve) tunic. Rosanna (who I still need to say sorry too once again for Tuesday - she knows why -enough said) and I are each making this. The band of lace is just below the chest. (It is kinda sideways in this picture). This is the back -- and it is really more coral than this picture makes it look. Must be the clouds.



I am cruising on it -- but that may slow down due to a big weekend at my house.



OH - the COOL thing I am talking about in the title is that Stephanie Pearl-McPhee better known as the Yarn Harlot has posted about her trip to Indiana. Check it out right here. You can just barely see me in the 3rd picture down about 2 rows back behind a bookshelf with a camera in front of my face. BUT I know it is me.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie,

Just checking in...I love the peony scarf esp. on you at the event. What fun!

Happy knitting,
Beth