Monday, March 3, 2008

Feeling Good

Had to share just one of the 50 Star wars Lego photos I had to work my way through on the camera to get to my knitting pics. My 2 girls were busy for quite awhile making these funny photos.

Now for "real" blog content --- another Peep for me.
Okay he is for Mara but he is really cute and quite a bit bigger - we call him a peep on steroids. Still really really soft. He is knit with OH MY yarn - it is 100% nylon. I am going to try to crank out Brooke's peep next.

And just to show the size compared to the first peep - here they are hanging out together.
The first one is made from the same yarn but on US 4 needles -- the blue one was knit on US 7 needles. I think I may try one on US 6 needles next. The blue one's beak was my first effort and I was happy with it.
If you are keeping track like I am the blue guy is #6 on my resolution count.

No comments: