Friday, March 28, 2008

Peach Baby Blankie

Here it is -- in all it's Peach glory -- I know it looks pink in these pictures -- but it is a lovely light peach. The shower for the yet to be baby girl this is for is in about 3 weeks! So yeah I am done. Now to just wrap it up all pretty like -- maybe with a cute baby toy.



This is the 11th completed project of 2008. I am so excited. I am really surprising myself with getting these wonderful items (most of them gifts) done.
We are heading out on Spring break the end of next week and I think I have about 3 projects to take with me -- I need to have choices -- I rarely focus on just one knitting project at a time.
Maybe I have knitters ADD.
OH and since I am helping my bookstore publicize the upcoming Yarn Harlot appearance in April I HAD to stop in at a local yarn store I don't usually get to -- and some soft and tender bamboo (yes they make yarn from bamboo - I know how cool) yarn to take on vacation.
The main goal of vacation will be finishing my Rolling Stones sweater -- it will be perfect for spring if I get it done!

1 comment:

e.beck.artist said...

hooray ... the baby blankie is gorgous .... and you are a rocking knitter ... good job!