Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lucky Seven Sampson

I think that is the name of the School House Rock song -- alright -- it is I checked my ipod. And Yes I have most of the School House Rock songs on my ipod -- does that date me? So this red scarf is my 7th knitted item this year!

So what do you think -- I can not get a good close up of the pattern - it is the Moss stitch.
But this photo shows the true color that the scarf is. I just started a hat with the excess yarn - so I guess the fringe question is moot because I will not have extra yarn left over -- but I sorta like my scarves with out fringe.
I am excited that I might have a scarf and hat combo gift to give when I am finished.

Oh and if you were wondering -- those Westfield Middle School wrestlers did just great -- the Shamrocks (Rocks for short - and hence that shamrock had a point in the last post) won the County meet! And my scarf got completed during all the hub-bub yesterday!
Now I have a break and no more Saturday meets!

1 comment:

Mara said...

hi jeannie! :) that is a little strange, maybe i can take it as a sign that perhaps i'm on the right life-track. thanks for dropping by and goof luck with the knitting!