Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Other Passion

You know that I really enjoy knitting -- duh! I have a knitting blog. But did you know I have another passion too? And it is just annoying that I really can't combine my two joys - at least not very often.

I love to read - thus it makes sense that for the last 9 1/2 years I have also worked at a bookstore. I have not perfected the reading and knitting at the same time thing. I have listened to a few books on audio while knitting but I really enjoy reading.

The reason for this confession? I am trying to finish a really good book by an author I enjoy and that is what I did with all my free time yesterday.

Here is the book I am reading.

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

I haven't read anything by Picoult yet. I take it you are really enjoying this one?

shrink on the couch said...

I just finished Sue Miller's "The World Below" Very good. Need to update my Shelfari.

e.beck.artist said...

oh ... i haven't read that one yet .....