Sunday, March 2, 2008

And Now it is March

I am happy that March has arrived. Here in my part of the Midwest it has been one long winter. Even though Feb. is a short month -- boy was it mostly grey and seemed very long.

Now that March is here I am hoping for more sunny days and milder weather - - we shall see.

Again on Saturday I watched alot of wrestling - Joe had only one match and made it a good one!!
This is the last week for him - I will miss that dedicated knitting time.

I have one project I promise to show you all tomorrow when it is really finished - and I am hoping to get another done shortly.

Once again thank you one and all for taking time out of your day to share some with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought about you and your creative-knitty self these past couple days...I was thrown back into crosstich after about 10 or 11years! We have a woman's retreat coming up this weekend and last week I asked if they needed any help during the final stretch of planning. I was asked, "Do you crosstitch?" Of course I do. So I brought home 6 small squares in which I am stitching these cute little conch shells.
Funny thing, though....I find myself needing a much brighter light and I have to look more closely at the stitch marks. I can't believe they started making them so much harder to read than they did 10 years ago!