Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Weekend

Happy Easter to Everyone.
Hope you all found some colorful plastic eggs on your lawn today. The kids here found about 160!


Here are some of my favorite kids ever. The 3 big ones are mine - - the 3 little ones are my nieces and nephew. They came to spend the holiday weekend with us. There was lots of game playing, giggling, Lego racing, and most importantly BABY HOLDING! And yes even a bit of knitting since I had to make another peep. I made that first tiny peep for my littlest niece, then I made the blue one for my youngest daughter, then I realized that my 4 year old niece would probably want one too -- so I got to work on Friday night and finished this guy up on Saturday night.
If you are keeping track - and I know e is she has estimated that I can do 36 items this year at this pace --- is it okay if 15 of those are peeps e? -- this is lovely #10 for the year!
And more exciting is that the fantabulous #11 is SO close to being done - if I don't nap during basketball games.
Happy Spring one and all!



2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

andy's a tennessee fan ... and i had to go upstairs to have my easter nap ..... he was too loud .... and then i woke up just for the last few minutes ...whew!

and yes, i'm keeping count ... and yes... of course those peeps count .... they are knitting aren't they?

shrink on the couch said...

hey, ever since you told me what a "peep" is, I've seen tons of them. i mean besides in target and walgreens : )

TV commercials, youtube, a blog mention (have you microwaved a peep yet?)

I just never noticed they were called peeps.