Friday, August 29, 2008

High School Friday Nights

Here we are spending our Friday night as parents of 2 high schoolers at
the local high school football game. It was a beautiful August evening.
Unfortunately our team didn't win.

Boy did this take me back to my high school days. I love football and I think that love grew
when I was going to games all 4 years of high school - it started by hanging with my dad on Sundays watching the NFL with him - he always answered my questions and taught me
a lot about football.
For us though it wasn't just the game we wanted to see. It was the Marching band.
See that curly haired girl behind the little guy in front -- she is ours and the star of the show...
well at least to us.

We sat with some other parents/friends. It was a nice way to end a very busy week.

I see a lot more of these evenings in our future.

(I think we need seat pads though.)

No comments: