Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sad



The 29th Summer Olympics in Beijing are over. I am sad. I have really enjoyed them - and the knitting time has been wonderful. My family started talking about the Winter Olympics 2010 and started dreaming/planning what we would like to see or do there. We are already starting to fall for the Vancouver mascots. Check them out here.

I have over 7 inches on the new lap blanket - it is really moving quickly while watching different events.

Maybe the convention coverage will have lots of knitting time too.

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

I'm not sad the olympics are over. Too late hours. I did enjoy the women's gymnastics. I was sad when those were over.

I think there will be excellent knitting during the convention!!

Stacie said...

I stopped knitting to get back to quilting...now, I want to knit again...I am working on a great scarf (I find scarves instant gratification). I'll be posting pics when I am done. Can't wait to see your finished product!

e.beck.artist said...

i loved the olympics ... but got in the routine of staying up til midnight ... that's just wrong ....

and no, the conventions are not great for knitting ... they are just headache inducing, in my opinion ....