Monday, August 18, 2008

My Excuse

So I have not been posting -- I blame the Olympics. I kinda like being able to see Olympic events -- even sports I know nothing about -- at anytime. YEAH for Direct TV (we just got it in July). My sleep patterns are getting shorter and shorter because of the 12 hour time difference.


The good news is that the baby blanket is almost finished (I bet by tomorrow it will be done).
Now I just don't know what to make next. I am thinking about a lap blanket for my mom's neighbor Dorothy - she is 90+ and just had a hip replacement and is recovering in a rehab center. She is pretty frail and I hear she is often cold. So the yarn shop is having a sail and I just got a bunch of cool blanket patterns that knit up pretty quick.....so this sounds like a good option.
But as a knitter and a woman I reserve my right to change my mind.

No comments: