Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Too Much Work


I work part time -- but lately it has been more full time -- or at least matching the hours that the kids are in school a bit too much for me. I like having a bit of time at home to myself and I really haven't had that yet this school year.


Some of the reasons are beyond my control. So I am hoping this is just a temporary situation for a couple weeks - then it will get back to something more normal.


I love working at the bookstore. Books are another love of mine. But I don't like being there 5 to 6 days a week.


Luckily the lap blanket is knitting up pretty quickly -- larger needles helps. I will get another photo of it soon.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I've always told my husband that if I worked outside the home (especially while children are in school) it would be at Barnes and Noble. i love the smell the moment I walk in...new books and coffee. Whoever thought of that combo needs to be paid way more money!!