Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another New Project

Okay so I am not posting like I should be. Do you want to hear my excuses? Of course not. I have a life outside this blog (barely) that has been keeping me busy. But here is something I am doing in my sitting time.


It is a lovely light Peach baby afghan -- again the baby is growing patiently in it's mamma's belly while I work on this cozy blankie. And, yes I know there are holes in it. As someone jokingly pointed out to me as I knitted away at wrestling meets once again. When the center is large enough I will then pick up stitches on each side and knit a cute little ruffle.

The yarn was not expensive and is washable and soft -- all wonderful things for baby gift.

This is quite the busy week in our household - but knitting is getting worked on wherever possible.

3 comments:

rams said...

Sorry, couldn't spot your e-mail. Which bookstore are you? I'll see Harlot in Ann Arbor, but taking classes at Notre Dame, a swing south isn't totally out of the question...

-- rams
(rams2830@charter.net)

e.beck.artist said...

oh, that's going to be a lovely baby gift ...lucky baby!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this pattern, Jeannie...so beautiful. I agree with e, lucky baby. Ya know, that stitch would make a beautiful sweater, too.