Monday, May 19, 2008

May's Finished Object

Here it is lucky number 13 on the count of finished knitted objects for the year. I really like it - have it on as I am typing -- it is too cool outside to wear here today - but soon it will be wonderful. It feels great and I love the color. What do you think??
And here is a bonus photo -- me on the brand new den love seat. It is great and comfy just like the tunic.
Hopefully, getting this project done will get me on another finishing run.

The secret project is coming along but is a big project for me -- may have to fine a smaller faster project to get completed this month.

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

Ah, and so now I know what a "tunic' is. I like it! The color looks fantastic on you. Enjoy your latest creation.

e.beck.artist said...

excellent .... it looks gorgeous ... i really like the color, the shape, and that YOU made it .....

Anonymous said...

Good one, Jeannie! You really do have an excellent sense of what colors look good on you. I hope to be able to see it IRL sometime!