Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TAGGED

Okay - since I have no knitting picture to share...Miss e has tagged me so I will play along --- I am thinking I do not have 6 people to tag but will try the rest of it.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.


1. My favorite fast food is a Big Mac! And really McD's fries are the best too. Until about 5 years ago I could eat one a week and not gain weight. Now it is a guilty pleasure just now and then.

2. I know nothing about current pop music - I only know country music, I've been listening since about 1980. Brad Paisley is my current fave. I still have great memories of the Keith Urban concert I went to years ago at a small hall and we were just 25 ft from the stage!

3. The summer my husband and I started dating we went to 10 - 15 triple A baseball games downtown. I had limited baseball knowledge so it was a great learning experience for me. We even stayed for an extra inning game til 12:30pm (15 innings I think) with about 100 other true fans. Oh and the team never lost when we were there. (And this was so far back that tickets were about $4).

4. I am in awe of the talents my kids have that I do not. My youngest is a fabulous soccer player -- I am a sports fan but have never been called athletic. My other daughter is musically talented - next year she will learn her 2nd instrument -- I am NOT musical at all (that one year of flute was painful). My son knows more about history and the military than most adults. He has such plans and dreams for himself and I don't think I was ever such a big dreamer in my life -- it is great to see him reach towards these goals.

5. I make a very tasty apple pie.

6. I am the only girl in this house to like or wear Pink. I like almost all shades and color variations of pink - except maybe neon pink.

Hope you learned something new...who to link to I have not many regular readers that also blog -- so if you are lurking and want to do this let me know....leave me a comment and then link back to me!
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

e.beck.artist said...

i like pink ....
i would like to eat your apple pie ....
i like baseball ....
my kids amaze me as well ....
big macs gross me out .....
and i don't love country music but my boy likes rascall flats so i have been listening to them and liking them fine .....