Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pomp & Other Stuff

So last night my nephew graduated from High School -- that is the back of him getting his hand shook. He was pretty happy & I was pretty proud. There were over 750 kids in his class -- and of course he was in the last row!!
But it went fairly quickly and I of course got some good knitting done -- will have to get a pic of my new small project for my son -- it is highly portable. I got it over 1/2 way done during the ceremony.

The other stuff is that we have a Graduation party for a friends daughter this weekend and the big soccer tournament.


I would share a picture of my birthday girl with the rest of the family. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

2 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

ah. knitting at graduation ceremonies. perfect.

e.beck.artist said...

so smart taking your knitting to the graduation... very smart ..... you clever knitty thing, you......