Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yes, I am still knitting



Here is what I have been working on. The Tunic. These pictures still don't show the exact color but it is sorta close. It is a coral that leans towards pink instead of orange.

It is really knitting up quickly. the back is done and that is about 3 inches of the front on the needles.

It will be for summer - it is sleeveless.
I really like this pattern (at least so far).
There is a big V in the front and I hope that goes smoothly.

This photo highlights the lace pattern that is just under the bust.

I hope to get the front finished by the weekend and get it sewn up early next week.

I than have a Double secret project to start working on. I found just the right yarn on Tuesday and will be starting it soon for a special someone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is looking good, now I have to get busy on mine. Hope to see you Tuesday

e.beck.artist said...

oh .... i love the idea of a double secret project!!

shrink on the couch said...

I love the color! Not getting what a tunic is, tho. Is it like a long vest?

Anonymous said...

yep tunic is a long over shirt.
this will need a tank under it due to the deep v in front
it also has slits on the side to allow it to be loose
jeannie