Saturday, February 2, 2008

TA-DA

And the answer is 9 inches -- that is how many inches I knitted in just yesterday --it is looking good.





And I like the back too -- which for me is always a concern - I have to like the back on a scarf or blanket -- where it might show. I have been known to rip out an item if I dislike the back.
Oh and do you see the mistake row -- it is really easy to see in the back - I forgot a charcoal grey row - oops. I always say you have to knit in the mistake or else the person will not know it is hand made. This one got by me and I was easily 5 inches away from it when I noticed -- oh well no one is perfect.
Today was a busy Saturday - My son had a wrestling meet over an hour away - while there watching (from 9am - 1pm) my back gave out -- so now I am in some pain but dealing and sitting with a heating pad and my knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about "boo-boos"...they give the uniqueness of a one-of-a-kind homemade item. Really looks great!