Thursday, February 21, 2008

The amazing Moon

Did you all
get a good look at the Lunar Eclipse last night?

If not here is what my girls photographed....no not a new space discovery...just shaky hands along with a bit of a digital delay.

Still I think thses pictures are really cool. And that copper color is what it really looked like.



So does this mean I did not knit -- no there was a wrestling meet last night so I got about 3 inches done on the red scarf.

And my goal today is to give the poor peep a beak -- or poor Katie will worry about him getting something to eat. So more pictures to come.

Oh and go here to say Hi to my friend e - - she will be seeing clearly tomorrow and every day after that!


Hope you are enjoying the world around you. Mine is quite white and getting whiter tonight or tomorrow - that is if the weatherman is correct!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We watched the eclipse last night, too. Cool delayed pics, though!