Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finally Finnished Four

The eternal scarf as my friend Shae called -- it did feel like it took quite awhile. Well it is done and even delivered to Pastor Don. He was thrilled and said he will give it to the lucky gentleman this week.

YEAH! A finnished object for February.

And yes I sewed in all the loose ends late last night and I started my next creation - a Peep's chick already today.

The red scarf is moving along -- not too quickly but on it's second ball of yarn -- think it will take 3 balls to finish it. I bought 4 balls -- and hope to make a cute red hat to go with the scarf!

Off to work on my peep for my littlest neice -- it will be almost as cute as she is. And my youngest thinks it look like it will be cute and she wants a blue peep....if it knits quickly maybe I will make her one too.

1 comment:

shrink on the couch said...

beautiful scarf! well done! what is your goal, a project per month?