Saturday, February 9, 2008

Red Scarf



The red scraf is getting a good workout -- it is a simple pattern and since there was a basketball game this morning I could easily watch and knit.

The green girl pulling on her shirt is my youngest.

This is the least fussy photo of the day. She is in 6th grade and this is her first try at basketball -- she is doing great. She scored 8 points of the teams total 14 -- even making her two freethrows. She is always quick (hence the fussy pictures) and that is good.

With all my bleacher sitting the knitting is moving along. Boy do I wish I didn't need to sleep.

OH and good news - bookclub picked a book for us to read this month that I have already read - so I will coast on what I remember from it and not loose valuable knitting time.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

3 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

i'm so happy when i pop into your blog and you've got a fresh post ..... i think your blog accountability will absolutlely get you knitting more .....

e.beck.artist said...

oh... i just noticed you got a counter ... rah!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah....count me, count me!!!!
LOL